Your privacy is important to HospitalBuzz. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that HospitalBuzz collects, and the ways in which HospitalBuzz uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
HospitalBuzz may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including, but not limited to, the pages you visit, reviews you submit, your location, and indentifying information);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone, and location);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including, but not limited to, the reviews you submit);
- any other information that you send to HospitalBuzz.
Using personal information
HospitalBuzz may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you, or the reviews you submit, on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where HospitalBuzz discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, HospitalBuzz may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
HospitalBuzz will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
HospitalBuzz will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Cookies on our website
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
- Access your information when you "sign in" so we can provide you with customized content or remember the last page you visited
- Maintain your settings and identity while you are using our products or services.
- Deliver advertisements and content relevant to your interests.
- Provide internal and customer analytics.
- Maintain information in both identifiable and anonymous forms.
- Conduct research to improve our content, products and services.
- To support security measures, such as requiring re-logging into a product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- To assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
HospitalBuzz publishes Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Other third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent third party cookies. HospitalBuzz is not responsible for the privacy and cookie policies or practices of any third party.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
HospitalBuzz is not responsible for the privacy and cookie policies or practices of any third party.